10/07/2015

Happy feet forever

Your uncomfortable feet problems are solved!

My little feet have been so comfortable for 5 days straight in this perfect fall shoe. The Nine West Lillian Chelsie Boot is amazing and goes with every item of clothing I own. The taupe color is divine and the simplicity of the design is what drew me to them right away. I don't like messing with buckles or zippers, and this bootie slides right on! I get a solid 15 hours out of them each day without any pain or irritations. You need these. Get them HERE.


Another way to help take care of your footsies is investing in some amazing insoles. These are the ones you've been looking for. It's not a sticky, foamy pad, or gel insert- but a solid microsuede covered, structured heel cup. The way they work: They redistribute your weight, and balance your foot inside the shoe, so you can avoid sore feet! These ones are specifically designed for a heel but I also have a pair for flats. The company also makes athletic insoles. Honestly, you need to check it out and buy every kind available.

Superfeet insoles have their own website HERE but are also sold at Nordstrom.


No comments:

Post a Comment