10/02/2015

Literally, what is going on.


Dear World,

Honestly, I don't even know why I have this blog anymore. I'm not one to love sitting down on my laptop, writing away my feelings, or political issues. I post random crap once every 5 months and it really truly doesn't serve any purpose here on the interwebs.

UNTIL TODAY.

it hit me.

You know that one friend who just has the solution to everything in your life?

You need to print something in mass quantities on fancy paper, they know where you should print it. You need to order a customized rubber stamp, they immediately text you the web address to do so (rubberstamps.com). You need make-up advice because you never know how to put it on your face, no matter how many youtube tutorials you watch (shout out to MaddyMcQ), and they take you to Sephora and walk around with you and explain everything. Or those friends who just know cool things, like Coffee Subscriptions (who thinks of this).

I have that friend.

I have numerous friends like this.

And I believe I can be that friend for you.

Over the years, I have accumulated so much knowledge from all these smart people and from my own experiences, that I feel like I can help YOU.

I love clothes, really love clothes, but also makeup, daily little things that every girl needs to know, and whimsy-ing around Minnesota.

I really hope to inspire YOU with things that you've wanted to know, or were intrigued about. Every thing I write about- I can guarantee you I am 100%, full on, crazy passionate about it. So let's just have a dialogue on here and be friends. I'll share my secrets and you can tell everyone else about them.

Yay!

Madison Emily


PHOTO CREDS: MY GIRL MOMO



1 comment:

  1. Gotta love a good recommendation! I've discovered many good things from friends sharing what they love!

    ReplyDelete